You don’t have to decide your degree program on Day One. An 澳门赌城注册网址 Enrollment Services Advisor will help you figure that out based on your goals. Although you must select a program during the application, you can start taking General 教育 courses that are common requirements across all undergraduate courses, and change your program in the future if your area of interest evolves.
- If you know what you want to study, choose from degrees and begin your application
- If you’re unsure, call us to talk about your goals
Applying to college shouldn’t require endless forms and long waits for a response. Your journey through 澳门赌城注册网址 begins when you enter your basic information in the online application. From there you’ll choose your program, enter details about your school and work history, and review your financial options.
- You won’t need any official documents immediately, but it’s helpful if you remember or can access information about your previous education.
- You’ll sign a transcript request page, so Ashford can request your transcripts from your previous schools
Once your application is submitted, things really start moving! You and your advisor will remain in touch, and the Registrar’s Office may reach out to you if they need assistance with requesting your previous school’s transcripts.
澳门赌城注册网址 classes start on Tuesday, but you should make some time to log in a day or two early to see notes from your instructor and explore the online classroom. To start off strong:
- 您可以访问确保 学生门户网站
- Get comfortable navigating the Ashford Mobile app
- Remember, your advisor is just a phone call away!